The following link to word lists containing every word used by William Shakespeare across his complete known works, supplied by Dubaduba on 14 April 2006.
- Spellings have been edited to standard modern forms as much as possible.
- All words in the lists have been decapitalised, including proper nouns and personal names.
- All punctuation and possessives have been eliminated.
- Abbreviations and contractions have been expanded to full forms.
- All words have been broken into single elements, so that words composed of two or more elements (including hyphenated words) will be found listed only as the individual elements.